Spotted! NEW restaurant in Taft

(c) xamjulliarde.blogspot.com
Do you get excited too when you find out that there’s a new restaurant nearby? Good news, everyone! There is a new restaurant in Taft! Did you just put a lot of emphasis on the new? Yes, I meant you to do that. Because, heck, I am excited! I know you are too, so let’s get going!

eBread, which was named after Mr. Angel’s wife, Mrs. Ehmmy Yrastorza, surprisingly offers a lot more than just bread! I was surprised too when I found out that they have all-day breakfast and lunch food. Currently, they are still on soft opening, so a lot of additions to the menu and renovations to the restaurant setup are still being made. But, being a foodie, I knew I needed to try this.

As soon as I entered eBread, I was instantly reminded of home. The aroma of good food filling the air, cozy seats and of course, my favourite, a friendly environment, made me feel relaxed whilst enjoying my talk with Mr. Angel. He told me how he plans to add more variety to the menu by adding pizza and pasta in the coming weeks. I can’t say how thrilled I am to hear this! You know how much I adore pizza and pasta. They are like a match made in heaven. Oh, and ice cream too! But he didn’t say anything about ice cream of course. So as we were conversing more about the restaurant, the menu and everything in between, my food has arrived!
 
(c) xamjulliarde.blogspot.com
(c) xamjulliarde.blogspot.com
I dined in twice at eBread, so that I could taste both of their all-day breakfast and lunch.
 
(c) xamjulliarde.blogspot.com


Breakfast:
No crazy food plating here, but the tocino and egg were amazing. The tocino was juicy, slightly burnt at the sides, but cooked perfectly with its richness melting in your mouth. Of course, I had to try their famous bread too! I ordered one Raisin Bun for Php 15 and one Cinnamon Roll for also Php 15. I’m not a big fan of Cinnamon Rolls, but this one; eBread’s Cinnamon Roll was just perfect! It’s the kind of bread you eat with coffee, or hot chocolate, whilst catching up on Netflix.
 
(c) xamjulliarde.blogspot.com
From the left: Raisin Bun, Cinnamon Roll
(c) xamjulliarde.blogspot.com
Lunch:
For lunch, I had Chicken Afritada whilst my friend ordered Chicken Adobo. The portioning was just perfect, the rice no bigger than the size of a fist. Even if you’re on a diet, this wouldn’t crash your routine, so no worries.  But please, order extra rice if you may, because the dish will surely make you miss home as much as I missed mine. The chicken was tender, properly seasoned and made with utter love. I don’t know if you can sense that in a food, but notice cooking with no passion, no interest or just nothing at all. The food will taste as blunt as how you feel when you were cooking it. It was different for me when I tasted mine. I enjoyed it, until the very last piece of the chicken and the last grain of rice I had on my plate.
 
(c) xamjulliarde.blogspot.com
Want more good news? eBread offers all day delivery with no service charge for all Orlando Suites residents! Not a resident? Don’t worry! The amazing duo, Mr. Angel and Mrs. Ehmmy plans to extend their delivery services for the entire Taft.

Overall, if you’re searching for that feeling of home but just can’t go back yet, eBread will satisfy your needs from the moment you walk in until the time you leave their restaurant. I’d surely go back for more! What about you? Will we see you at eBread soon?

Location: Orlando Suites, Estrada corner Singalong Street, Malate, Manila
You may reach them at: (02) 567 0784 or 0922 865 5123

Happy eating!
Paalam J