[POST UPDATE] eBread: The Best Restaurant in Taft



Following my article about eBread last September 09, 2015 (Spotted! NEW Restaurant in Taft), I am very pleased to say that I still love this restaurant more than a 100!

Aside from the minor polishes on the décor, menu, safety & security of the place, and their service, the food remains as delicious as before.




Every time I dine at eBread, whether with my family, friends, or just by myself, the warm presence and friendly atmosphere is evident. Smiling faces everywhere, interesting stories from the owners, Mr. Angel and Mrs. Ehmmy, and mouthwatering food varieties to choose from! Yes, you got that right. 

eBread offers more than just bread! 

Aside from rice meals, à la carte, pasta, and pastries, they now have pizza, and drumroll please… ICE CREAM! Truly, eBread is my match made in heaven.

Delivery services have now expanded to the entire Arellano and Taft community, for a minimum order of only Php 100.


E-Bread is definitely home for the hungry tummy and the big heart! What more do you need? Visit eBread now!

Location: #2489 Orlando Suites, Singalong St. corner Estrada St., Malate, Manila
You may reach them at: (02) 567 0784 or 0922 865 5123

Happy eating!
Paalam! J


Note: This is not a sponsored article. Views and opinions are my own.